Afrique Pillow Cover
Afrique Blue & White Baule Pillow Cover in traditional Hand woven Blue and White with hits of florescent lime and pink
The Baule use a complex process of loom weaving called “Ikat.” Leaves, flowers and stems from plants and shrubs in the pea family are still used to grind together to make a pulp in this traditional fabric making practice The pulp is left in the sun for 2-3 days to dry. This serves as the base for the fabric you see incorporated into our pillow covers.
- 14 x 20 inches
- Lined for their appearance, stability and long lasting durability
- REVERSE is sewn in fine off white 100% cotton twill
- Zippered closure at bottom edge
- All interior seams are reinforced
- 100% Cotton
- Exquisitely sewn by us in Canada
- Dry cleaning recommended
- PILLOW COVER ONLY
We try to photograph our pillow covers to reflect the actual colours however colour values may be displayed differently on some computer monitors.
Order filler separately
PILLOW COVER ONLY, INSERT NOT INCLUDED
Inserts are available here
2 in stock
There are no reviews yet.